Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OINK

Six weeks in, time for a status update.

Total hours logged so far: 380
(This averages out to 14 hours per day.)

Total number of parents irked with me: 2
Total number of said parents threatening to sue the district: 0

Total number of administrators irked with me: 0
Total number of informal observations by said administrators: 3

Students added to my program since the first day of school: 7
Students dropped or moved away: 1

Number of students on my caseload: 16

IEP's out of compliance: 2
(I must add in my own defence that these came due this week and I have a GOOD excuse.)

Total number of sick days used so far: 4 (soon to be 7)

BECAUSE
I have the flu. Probably the new flu, which has two equally horrible names I'd rather not use. It is The Flu. And it's gross. And I shudder to think how much farther behind I will be/feel after a WHOLE WEEK away. However, I don't have any desire to go into my classroom as I normally would to have things ironclad for a sub because I do NOT want any of my kiddos getting this!

So, for six weeks in it's not perfect, but it's not bad!
And now, I'm going to go lay down.

1 comment:

Sowmya Rame Gowda said...

I liked ur professional work